Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fall Outfits


So here are some pics of a few outfits I've been wearing recently. You can also catch a glimpse of my dorm. How exciting (; However, the part seen in the picture is my roommates section. If you look in the reflection of the window, you'll see christmas lights aka my side of the room ! (: I got extremely lucky with my room. It's incredibly spacious and there are three huge windows that allow so much light to come in. And not to mention, the amount of closet space. Not sure if I'll do a dorm tour since I haven't even done a room tour back home.  



Top - Tobi, Shorts - Vintage, Tights - American Eagle, Shoes - Maddengirl, Necklace - Taiwan


Coming to college, I rarely wear jewelry but the plain
sweater just called for a nice long necklace. Most
days I just wear my michael kors watch by itself.
These are probably my most favorite flat booties
at the moment. I am just so obsessed with the desert
boot look but am in love with the pop of tribal pattern
in the back. These are so versatile and I'm so happy
with this purchase (:


























This outfit I wore last week when it was around 60 degrees. I love love love heeled ankle booties. I had a pair from Born last year that I still wear a lot. But these are from American Eagle and I got them for less than 35 bucks (: I like the chunky heel because they are super easy to walk in and give me a few inches.

Jacket - Taiwan, Tank - Madewell, Skirt - Urban Outfitter, Boots - American Eagle 


So I hope you guys have been having a good school year. I started taking more pictures so hopefully I will blog more often. Stay safe if you're in the city and any other area affected by Hurricane Sandy ! 

xoxo, eveleen 

No comments:

Post a Comment