Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Bored in College


If you haven't checked out my latest video (; This is probably the dorkiest thing ever but I guess it shows a different side of me aside from me twirling around and showing you my outfits. When you get to college, you'll understand why I had enough time to make a video like this :P Going out every day of the weekend can get boring and especially with the cold weather I would definitely prefer being bundled up inside. Plus, it's a nice time to let everything out after a busy week of tests. Hope you guys are having a good week. I for one have a bunch of tests but after this week I will be FREEEEEE <3 Can't wait to go back for thanksgiving break. Am contemplating if I should pay extra to change my flight to an earlier day /: decisions decisions . 

xoxo, eveleen 

No comments:

Post a Comment