- Lose weight . I didn't necessarily gain the freshman 15 ... yet . But I did gain some weight since I entered college. Thankfully, I was able to shed a few pounds during winter break as I was busy running around for work. This year, I want to lose 10 pounds so that I am healthy and fit. I'm a lazy bum so working out would be out of the question for me. I am going to try and watch what I eat and when I eat it.
- Get better grades . - How asian of me, right ? Last semester I was able to get oh - so - perfect A's in half my classes but that was with me barely pulling my weight. I can definitely do much better with me actually trying this year . (=
- Make new friends . - I am socially awkward and challenged . It is hard for me to make friends because none of them compare to the ones I have now. I hope I can stop comparing this year and just take these newcomers as they are.
- Spend time with loved ones . - I am an extreme workaholic ... and I'm only just fresh out of high school. How could this be? When I see those dollar signs, I just can't stop. Perhaps it's because I want to be able to buy nice things for my friends and family, and myself. Oftentimes, I am so busy I forget to put time aside for my friends/family or I am too tired to go out. This year, I hope I can find a balance between my work and social life.
- Blog / Make more Videos . - Clearly I haven't updated my channel or this blog as often as I would like. I have a better schedule this semester with fridays completely free. WHOOOT . this means that with my roommates in class, I can probably film more often in the peace and quiet of my room and blog more often.
- Get Inspired ! - I used to sketch and skim through magazines quite often to keep my creative juices flowing. Recently though, I just haven't had the time. I want to continue sketching to improve my craft and just do something that helps keep me happy (:
These are just a few resolutions I hope to keep during 2013. Though we all know how all resolutions end up. Hopefully, writing this out will serve as a healthy reminder for me.
What are your new year's resolutions.