Thursday, January 24, 2013

Winter Break


So what have I been up to lately ? Aside from working my butt off the whole winter break, I was lucky enough to spend the weekend with juju bean at Blue Mountain. We initially went up there to go skiing, but knowing julie and her luck, the mountain was closed. Nonetheless, we were able to still have a fun filled weekend staying in the hotel and playing board games. 



A quick peek of one of the outfits I wore that weekend. The dress is from tobi, and i love it to pieces because it has a structured shoulder. I paired it with my combat boots which were one of the few pairs of shoes I brought back home with me. Love them cus they're super versatile and go with everything i wear. My leather jacket is from NY&Company and was on sale for less than 50 bucks during the holidays. Its such nice quality and really looks and feels like genuine leather. I get a bunch of compliments whenever I wear this jacket. Plus, there's gold hardware which is always a plus !! 

And this outfit showcases one of my babies I got for my birthday. It's the Alexander Wang Rocco Bag. I filmed a video recently on all my designer handbags and my thoughts of them. Not sure if I'm going to post it, but to summarize that video in a few words, I love my Rocco Bag! It's heavy, but not to the point where my arm will fall up. And i'm a weakling so i'm sure you guys won't have a problem with it either. (=

I think you can get a better view of that dress I was talking about. It has a deep slit in the front but still looks classsssyyyyyyyy (:
juju bear looks so pretty here ! and our attempt at some professional photography (;



Being stuck in the hotel leads to major camwhoring :P 


However, it's back to reality and I'm stuck in school again. Hope this semester will go by as fast as my first semester! Can't wait for it to be spring / summer. Utterly can't believe how cold it is here ! 
Til next time, Stay Warm ! 
xoxo, eveleen 


No comments:

Post a Comment