Sunday, February 10, 2013

Favorites from MBFW 2013

Ahhhh, fashion week has arrived and hopefully, I'll get to attend at least some point in my life. A girl can dream right ? I chose some of my favorite pieces from my favorite designers to share! What were your favorites this fashion week so far ? Let me know ! 



BCBGMAXAZRIA


The collection incorporated a lot of sheer pieces which were ultra feminine. And basically, I'm a sucker for anything sheer so Azria's collection put me through a minor cardiac arrest. I loved the incorporation of texture through the fabrics and furs used. Plus, the beanie's that went with every look gave a tough tomboy vibe to the otherwise girly ensembles. 

Jill Stuart

Jill Stuart used 3-dimensional floral-like appliques, sheer fabrics and lace to also give us texture. I loved the 3-d dress. It has so much personality to it and the cut-out shoulder gives a subtle sultry factor. The other dress also has cutouts but flares to a beautiful floral pattern on the bottom. 

Jason Wu 

jason wu fall 2013 look 16
























Jason Wu's collection consisted of mainly black and white hues with some browns and reds. I loved the first dresses' peplum detailing, giving a different take on the trend and the second look's play on naughty and nice. The fitted leather jacket with the strong shoulder worked nicely with the flirty white pleated skirt on the bottom. His collection also had a cropped turtle neck which is definitely something that I will be trying out soon as well ! 



So excited to see more from more designers this week. What were some of your favorites? 



xoxo, eveleen 


No comments:

Post a Comment