Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sweater Day is Everyday







I don't know if it's college getting to me or the winter weather, but I'll admit I've been dressing like a bum lately. I wake up with just enough time to brush my teeth, wash my face, and comb my hair. As for clothes, I literally dress in whatever I first see in my closet. And most of the time its sweaters.
This time, I sort of put more effort into my outfit with a pop of pattern peeking out. Your summer dress is a great layering piece for your winter sweater. To make sure I didn't lose myself in this ensemble I added a belt. And yes, I was lazy and didn't comb my hair so I resorted to a braid while on the bus to school. Guilty as charged. Hope you guys have had a more well rested week than me (:

xoxo, eveleen 

No comments:

Post a Comment