Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Spring Makeup Routine



My makeup routine for spring has really just been focused on fun lip colors. I just love slathering any color on my lip to make me look more ... polished. 

Today was probably the nicest day we've had all year and of course eveleen is still in her bum - ass outfit. Hate how its so freezing cold in the morning and beautiful in the afternoon. This is why I have trust issues! JK.





I am pretty much obsessed with everything shown above. 

Benefit's How to Look the Best at Everything kit. Mac Bronzing Powder. Mac ProLongwear Concealer. Maybelline Color Whisper in Cherry on Top. Maybelline Rocket Mascara. Rimmel Nude Eyeliner and Shadow Eyez in Champagne Beige. 


PS.  Follow me on Bloglovin' since Google is getting read of some things.

xoxo, eveleen

1 comment:

  1. OOhhh i love this and your blog!!

    soo springyy! pretty please check out my look! xxx

    http://hughesingg.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/spring-makeup-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete